DIG.INT | Digital International Trainers
TThe general aim of the project is to support the internationalization process of the Vocational Education and Training (VET) - at the three levels of teachers/trainers-learners, VET provider organizations and regional VET systems - by using the full potential of digital transformation opportunities, and thus increase the attractiveness of VET and its capacity to support the internationalization process of the economic systems.
The project is based on the general idea that VET’s staff is very little or not exposed enough to innovation and internationalization. The limited exposure to internationalization and digitalization processes condition the capacity of VET providers to move at the same speed of the enterprises and to offer an authentic international learning experience to their students. Therefore, the specific skills needs of VET staff goes from the knowledge and use of EU tools for mobility to the transparency and quality of VET; from the use of digital technology to support virtual student exchange to the evolving and digitally supported work-based learning; from the internationalization of curricula to the mobility support to the joint design and delivery of training courses.
The activities envisaged by the project are to:
- develop indicators and diagnostic capacity to accompany the internationalization process of VET systems (teacher and trainers/learners, VET providers, regional VET systems);
- jointly develop a competence framework instrumental to internationalization of VET systems;
- a dedicated multilingual learning platform to support the development of the identified competencies for teachers and trainers, managers and internationalization staff in regional development agencies and VET policy agencies.
Dissemination and exploitation activities guarantee the promotion and dissemination of ideas and results during the different stages of the project.
- CIS Scuola per la gestione d’impresa (LP)
- Politecnica University of Bucharest;
- CIFP MEKA LHII;
- SFC Sistemi Formativi Confindustria;
- JVB Jan Van Brabant School;
- University Lion;
- University College of Leuwen
Erasmus+ KA220-VET Cooperation partnerships in vocational education and training
01/12/2022 - 01/12/2025