EU-BELONG | An Intercultural Approach to Migrant Integration in Europe's Regions
EU BELONG's main objectives:
- increase the intercultural competences of public and private stakeholders to effectively address integration challenges within their regional territories;
- elaborate and validate a regional multi-level and multi-stakeholder policy and governance framework for the development and the implementation of intercultural integration strategies at the regional level;
- co-design and test an effective methodology for regional intercultural integration strategies;
- improve the transnational cooperation and exchange of experiences between European Regions and relevant EU stakeholders on effective integration strategies.
Main activities: WP2 Capacity development and mutual learning; WP3 Policy and governance framework for intercultural integration strategies at the regional level; WP4 Co-design and piloting of intercultural integration strategies; WP5 Knowledge sharing and dissemination of good practices.
- ASSEMBLEE DES REGIONS D'EUROPE ASSOCIATION, FR (LP)
- Arad County Council, RO
- AUFBAUWERK REGION LEIPZIG GMBH, DE
- DEPARTAMENT DE TREBALL, AFERS SOCIALS I FAMILIES. GENERALITAT DE CATALUNYA, ES
- DONEGAL COUNTY COUNCIL IE REGIONE EMILIA ROMAGNA, IT
- COMUNIDAD FORAL DE NAVARRA - GOBIERNO DE NAVARRA, ES
- ISTITUTO COOPERAZIONE ECONOMICA INTERNAZIONALE ASSOCIAZIONE, IT
- WOJEWODZTWO POMORSKIE PL AMT DER SALZBURGER LANDESREGIERUNG, AT
- Consiliul Judetean Timis, RO
- Regionalny Osrodek Polityki Spolecznej w Poznaniu, PL
- ART-ER-SOCIETA CONSORTILE PER AZIONI, IT
- VASTRA GOTALANDS LANS LANDSTING
The project is co-financed under the FAMI programme, within the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund - Call for proposals Transnational actions on asylum, migration and integration - AMIF-2020-AG-CALL.
EU-BELONG will lasts 36 months - from September 2021 to October 2024.
The project can count on a total budget of 1.666.663€.