EIT RawMaterials Booster Call 2018 is now open!
1. The “Start-up & SME Booster” is one of the EIT RawMaterials financial instruments dedicated to Start-Ups and SMEs relevant to the raw materials sectors. We are particularly interested in the following thematic areas:
- Exploration and raw materials resource assessment
- Mining in challenging environments
- Increased resource efficiency in mineral and metallurgical processes
- Recycling and material chain optimisation for End-of-Life products
- Substitution of critical and toxic materials in products and for optimised performance
- Design of products and services for the circular economy
2. We exclude bio-based materials unless they fall under topic 5. Read more on our call page.
Proof of concept or feasibility study to improve the Technology Readiness Level (starting from at least TRL 4)
Customer validation or pilot testing, ideally with our partners. The project should aim at finding potential first adopters.
Expand the market and reach global scale, preferably through business support services provided by the EIT RawMaterials and its partners’ network.
Amount of funding
- Financial support up to Eur 60.000
- Please refer to our Terms & Conditions / FAQ
- Deadline for application: March, 31st, 2018
- Notification for shortlisted: April, 15th, 2018
- Pitching sessions: End of April, 2018
- Agreement & Project start: From May 2018
- Project end: Preferably before end of 2018
For more details: Please refer to our Terms & Conditions / FAQ.
5-pager business plan template
Excel sheet for cost estimate