PEMA | Progetto EMilia-Romagna per l'Albania
PEMA is the technical assistance component of the “VET through Innovation” programme, designed to support vocational education and training in Albania through the establishment of a multifunctional center of excellence in the agricultural and agro-industrial sector in the Fier region (Albania) that will include the “Rakip Kryeziu” school in Fier and the Agro-mechanical school of Lushnje. The ""VET through Innovation” programme is based on an agreement between the Italian cooperation in Albania and the Albanian Government.
PEMA represents an operational channel for the transfer of knowledge and skills in the field of agri-food and agro-mechanical professional training, based on the experience and excellences of the Emilia-Romagna VET system.
The project is composed of 4 axes:
- Axis 1 - Multifunctional center of excellence: capacity building for the dual and vocational education;
- Axis 2 - Development of VET curricula;
- Axis 3 - Multifunctional center for the sustainability of the school-enterprise (research, technological transfer, employment and business development);
- Axis 4 - Policy advice for the Albanian MEF and involvement of Emilia-Romagna stakeholders.
- Regione Emilia-Romagna Italy
- ART-ER S. Cons. p. A. Italy
- IFOA - Istituto Formazione Operatori Aziendali Italy
- Serinar S. cons. p.a. - Servizi Integrati d'Area Forl-Cesena Italy
- AECA - Associazione emiliano-romagnola di Centri Autonomi di formazione professionale Italy
Institutional Technical Assistance to the Programme “Support of VET through Innovation"
36 months, from 07/01/2020 to 06/01/2023